Friday, November 28, 2014

Comfort Comes...

How can comfort be found in you? Darkness, the unknown...fear circles just on the outskirts.
They say oil and water don't mix. But you, you prove that wrong. Your embrace is cold and icy, but somehow tender and loving too. Your words chilling, haunting, troublesome. But in those same words comes comfort, tenderness and love.
The path you lead me down is filled with landmines, waiting to explode, taking a part of me as they do. But the loss of a limb, my spirit or soul cannot stop me following you.
Everything about you is like a drug. I willing tie the strap around my arm, puffing the vein, allowing you to fill me, consume me...numb me.
I'm falling backwards, downwards...eyes wide shut. I know I will crash and burn, and you, you will laugh....and comfort will come.

5 comments:

  1. we love our danger...and our pain...no guts no glory eh? even when we know what is coming...sometimes it just hurts so good...ha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurt so good my friend ... huh Miller :)

      Delete
    2. want that melanchamp?

      you been doing well man?

      found your number not too long ago and tried calling to catch up.

      Delete
    3. Miller :) How u doing (in my best Joey voice...lol) Not sure you have the same number I do. Email me if ya want and Ill give ya my digits :)

      Delete
    4. PS. Miller, Itried emailing you my digits couldn't get it to go through...I woullove to get caught up man :)

      Delete