Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Blind Man

The darkness is thick, It clings to the night like a slim fit jean on a hipster.


My eyes blink, trying to see. The nothing of black assaults me.


I search for you. Arms stretched out, steps tentative, stiff. I must look like Frankenstein in search of his bride.


I hear you, beckon. Your words dance just at the edge of night. They echo into the darkness causing a chill.


A breeze brushes my cheek. Soft as a butterfly wing, yet somehow sharp...like a knife.


I know danger is ahead. But you call out, and I follow.


I am a blind man.

6 comments:

  1. blind to anything but them...
    they i think you see....just out of reach...
    though ever reaching...

    ReplyDelete
  2. May peace, happiness and goodwill be with you and your family not only on Christmas, but throughout the year and beyond.
    Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays dear friend....may you be blessed, happy and peaceful always :)

      Delete
  3. i'm still getting this! We're sorry...

    We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later.

    ReplyDelete