Friday, September 20, 2013

Alone


CAUTION: This one is a bit x rated, read on if you dare :)
...................................................................................................................................

The sun  through the thin curtain caused little spots to dance on the chair. It was nice to feel the warmth of it's rays again after two days of cold grey skies and rain. Something about the shift in the weather made me feel excited, like a drug coursing through my veins, or as if I was having an endless orgasm. My flesh tingled , the hair on my neck stood to attention; as did the rod in my pants.

Closing my eyes I allowed myself to fall into the chair. The cushions rose to great me, surrounding me much like clouds to a bird. The sun continued to warm my flesh as my hands began their dance. My body still moist with sweat from an earlier jog made it easy for my hands to glide along their way. As if with a mind of their own my fingers began to play with the zipper of my running jacket. The noise it made as it made its decent downward excited me even more; causing my nipples to join my cock, standing to attention.

A finger, after finding it's way to my lips gently seeks permission to enter the warmth of my mouth. I part my lips, a breath escapes as I allow entry. Once wet, it finds it's way back to my nipple, leaving a slightly moist trail in it's wake. My nipple responds to the new sensation, hardening even more. It hurts now, an ache of wanting...

My back arches, my breathing quickens,my cock jumps...dancing now much like a native around a fire. Pulsing, gyrating. My finger continues to work it's magic on the ever aching nipple. Grinding my hips furiously now, the materiel of my running shorts taking the place of a hand, causing friction.

The dance quickens. Hips in time with breath. A guttural moan escapes my mouth as my inner life force makes it's escape, violently erupting . Another groan, my cock shutters releasing the last of its treasure...

As my breath begins to slow, become normal again. I lay there, eyes closed, allowing the sun to work it's magic ...enjoying the moment. Enjoying me.

2 comments: